Below are simple guidelines that Garrison Concierge has recently updated (1/2021) and continues to use in order to provide the best possible service and care to each client for the year of 2021 and into future years.
- The standard rate for Lifestyle Management services, which includes organizational, productivity & time management within the 30-mile radius of the GC office = $40 per hour.
The new new senior rate = $30 per hour. Those of 60 years or older are eligible for this rate.
The flat commute fee = $20. The fee is to cover time, fuel or train ticket for commutes over 30 minutes long.
- All services remain as services-rendered, unless prepayments are made through a prepayment open account in advances of services.
- The Frequent Sessions Card is currently on hold indefinitely, due to Covid19 protocols. Years ago, a “Frequent Sessions Card” was offered to clients who intended to use organizing services on a regular basis. Like sandwich or coffee club cards, the Frequent Sessions Card was punched once following each session of three or more hours. After ten sessions, when the card was punched ten times, a free hour was offered for the next meeting.
- As a service change in order to remain a green company, not all concierge services will remain available independently, but will be reserved for those who use the Lifestyle Management services. Estimated rates for concierge services are found on the Catalog of Services page.
- Due to multiple reasons, donation and/or recycling deliveries for local charities can no longer be made by Garrison Concierge.
- Garrison Concierge will no longer be able to accept new pet clients at this time. Pet services were phased out entirely by July 31st, 2018.
- For those who choose to use pre-payment options, known as open accounts, for time and/or supplies, any remaining amount(s) left unused in those accounts expired on December 31, 2021. If funds were left in accounts after the expiration date, those funds cannot be rolled over.